Poetry is the balm to one’s soul. Robert Frost has rightly explained that poetry is when the emotions have found thoughts and the thoughts have found words. Laced with profound metaphors and off the wall similes, ‘Poems by Bean Bakers’ is a sincere attempt by Half Baked Beans to throw light on the effort and creativity of the members of the HBB community.
With poems based on love, humour, craving and dank, the anthology presents a potpourri of emotions that can elicit pain as well as pleasure. Edited by the very talented Megha Rao, this book has provided a platform to all the poets to get the feelings out of their system. It is worth a try because:
· The poems have been short-listed after much brainstorming
· The efforts of all the poets deserve attention
· The book is available at a discounted price of 25 INR only for a limited period
· It is well-edited and a quick read
· My poem is also a part of the book
· Did I say that it is available at a discounted price of 25 INR only for a limited period?
Brace yourselves for a journey through the turmoil, euphoria, farce and dark side of the human nature. Buy this book soon and don’t forget to review it. Trust me, your review matters to us!
Click here to buy the book.